Trekking and Expedition Permits

Most part of the country is open to do trekking but still some part of country is controlled by immigration law. Some of them are still closed and some of them are permitted in certain conditions. Area like Upper Mustang, Manang (Nar valley), Dolpo, Humla, Simiklot, Kanchanjunga, Certain part of Gorkha, Manaslu region are possible to do trekking with permission of Immigration department. You have to go through registered trekking company to this region.

Other part of country like Everest region, Annapurna region and Langtang region are open for tourist but you must get Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) through registered and valid trekking company and you must hire Guide and Porter.

Most of trekking destinations are protected with national parks or conservation projects and an entry fee is applied to enter to those areas.

We operate all Nepal trekking with administrative and logistic arrangements. We have experienced guide, cook, sherpas for your adventurous, safe and unforgettable holiday trip in Nepal.


There are 3 kinds of expedition in Nepal.
01: With royalty expedition.
02: Off royalty expedition.
03: Peak climbing.

Please look on:
For the peaks open for expedition and visit - for the list of trekking peaks.

Write us for detail information of Nepal expedition and Nepal peak climbing. We provide all administrative and logistic service for all types of expeditions.

We are Associated with:

Find us on:


Site by: